CalAtlantics’ team of award-winning architects has created all-new home designs for Bloom at Stapleton that embody the casual luxury of today’s lifestyle.
Less formal, with a sense of beauty, quality and spaciousness that surrounds you. A few of the thoughtfully designed features include:
- A porte-cochère, which will lead to an elegant courtyard and create a grand entrance with the feel of a custom home.
- A balls and wheels courtyard, providing outdoor play spaces.
- More square footage dedicated to areas where people want it most, improving everyday living.
- The greater use of windows, allowing for more natural light, views and connectivity to the outdoors.
- Kitchen islands that become the heart of a kitchen, with more room for seating, gathering and food preparation.
- Storage in larger kitchen pantries and generous closets throughout the home.
- The connection between indoor and outdoor living, expanding your overall living space.
Bloom by CalAtlantic Homes is located in two of Stapleton’s neighborhoods, Conservatory Green and Willow Park East! Both neighborhoods are located north of The Shops at Northfield Stapleton. Model home collections are located at 8155 E. 49th Drive.